sabato 16 febbraio 2008

Sound Of The Sixties - 2 LP (Eva, 1983)

Side 1
1 Count Five - You Must Believe Me
2 ? & The Mysterians - Smokes
3 Syndicate Of Sound - Little Girl
4 The Five Americans - I See The Light
5 Kim Fowley - The Trip
6 The Rivieras - California Sun
7 We The People - You Burn Me Up And Down

Side 2
1 The Creation - That's How Strong My Love Is
2 The Shake Spears - The Shake Spear
3 The Belfast Gypsies - The Gorilla
4 Sir Henry & His Butlers - Giddy Up A Ding Dong
5 The Animals - Talkin' About You
6 The Nashville Teens - Find My Way Back Home
7 The Maze - I'm So Glad

Side 3
1 The Sorrows - You've Got What I Want
2 The Hairy Ones - Get Off Of My Cloud
3 T-Bones - I'm A Lover Not A Fighter
4 The Primitives - Oh Mary
5 The Yardbirds - Baby What's Wrong
6 Ingoes - In The Midnight Hour
7 Episode Six - I Can See Through You

Side 4
1 The Mojo Men - Dance With Me
2 The Music Explosion - 96 Tears
3 The Trashmen - Kuk
4 The Electric Prunes - Ain't It Hard
5 Mitch Ryder - Turn On Your Lovelight
6 The Vejtables - I Still Love You
7 The Other Half - Mr. Pharmacist

3 commenti:

caveman78 ha detto...

http://rapidshare.com/files/92175043/va_-_sound_of_the_sixties.rar.html

leris ha detto...

Merci Beaucoup !!!

dr.bigsound ha detto...

Hi caveman78,
please could you repuload this post?.
Thank you,
buckeye