lunedì 25 febbraio 2008

Flashback #2 - LP (Flashback, 1980)

Side 1
1 The Jades - I'm Alright
2 The Oxford Circus - 4th Street Carnival
3 The Bluethings - Twist And Shout
4 Jimmy Rabbit With Ron & Dea - Pushover
5 Wally & The Rights - Hey Now Little Girl
6 The Boys - You Deceived Me
7 The One Way Street - Joy And Sorrow
8 The Twilighters - Nothing Can Bring Me Down

Side 2
1 The Outcasts - I'm In Pittsburgh (And It's Raining)
2 S.J. & The Crossroads - Get Out Of My Life Woman
3 The Iguanas - I Can Only Give You Everything
4 The Chevelle V - Come Back Bird
5 The Runaways - 18th Floor Girl
6 The Six Pents - She Lied
7 The Knight's Bridge - C.J. Smith
8 The Knight's Bridge - Make Me Some Love

3 commenti:

caveman78 ha detto...

http://rapidshare.com/files/94512448/va_-_flashback_vol.2.rar.html

fuzzymental ha detto...

hey caveman78, please contact me off blog... I'd like to talk with you about all those 60s garage comps stuff... please drop me a word at fuzzymental@hotmail.com

StevenK ha detto...

More great stuff! Thanks again!

Steven