lunedì 18 febbraio 2008

Louisiana Punk Groups From The Sixties #2 - LP (Eva, 1986)

Side 1
1 The Bad Roads - Too Bad
2 The Bad Roads - Blue Girl
3 The Persian Market - Flash In The Pan
4 The Playgue - I Gotta Be Goin'
5 The Bad Boys - Love
6 Ron Gray & The Countdowns - No More
7 The Gaunga Dyns - Stick With Her
8 The Gaunga Dyns - No Ones Cares

Side 2
1 The One Way Street - Tears In My Eyes
2 The One Way Street - I See The Light
3 The Surrealistic Pillar - I Like Girls
4 The Bad Roads - Til The End Of The Day
5 Al Michael & The Medallions - I Wanna Talk To You
6 The Moon-Dawgs - Keep On Pushing
7 Joe Degrinda - Smokestack Lightning
8 The Satans - Makin' Deals
9 The Satans - Lines And Squares

*I search best back cover

1 commento:

caveman78 ha detto...

http://rapidshare.com/files/93147732/va_-_Louisiana_Punk_Groups_From_The_Sixties__2.rar.html