sabato 16 febbraio 2008

Punk Ballads Sampler - LP (Eva, 1987)

Side 1
1 The Eastern Alliance - Love Fades Away
2 Dave & The Squires - The Girl Of My Dreams
3 The Driving Wheels - One Year Ago From Today
4 Primrose Circus - In My Mind
5 Joint Effort - Country
6 The Wanted - Here To Stay

Side 2
1 The Rejects - All Of My Life
2 The United Travel Service - Drummer Of Your Mind
3 The Chants - Elaina
4 Sean & The Brandywines - Codine
5 The Just Luv - Valley Of Hate
6 The Crystal Chandelier - The Setting Of Despair
7 The Brigands - (Would I Still Be) Her Big Man

4 commenti:

caveman78 ha detto...

http://rapidshare.com/files/91987550/va_-_punk_ballads_from_the_sixties.rar.html

jimmark66 ha detto...

Thanks

sdfkt ha detto...

Would be so great if that could be re-uplaoded (along with the eva stuff, but this one in particular). sadly lost my vinyl copy years ago.

Best6789 ha detto...

yes please upload EVA!