sabato 23 febbraio 2008

Garage Punk Unknowns #3 - LP (Stone Age, 1985)

Side 1
1 The Vandals - I Saw Her In A Mustang
2 De Maskers - Three's A Crowd
3 Shawkey Se'au & The Muffins - Just One More Time
4 Jay-Bees - Good Times
5 The Avengers - Shipwrecked
6 Motor City Bonnevilles - Make Up Your Mind
7 The Odds & Ends - Be Happy Baby

Side 2
1 High Numbers - I'm A Man
2 Lost Ones - I Can't Believe You
3 The Lost Souls - My Girl
4 The Seventh Cinders - You Take Me For Rides
5 Rollin' Ramsaxes - You've Hurt Me So
6 Tremors - Wondering Why
7 The Jay-Jays - I Keep Tryin'

3 commenti:

caveman78 ha detto...

http://rapidshare.com/files/91492455/va_-_garage_punk_unknowns_vol.3.rar.html

Exeter ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.
Exeter ha detto...

WoW!
The "Garage Punk Unknowns" LP series has gotta be just about the best of the lot-Pebbles, Boulders, BFTG, Highs In the Mid 60's.... Just a minute; I gotta go back and listen to all those and get back to you..
Thanks a lot for getting these off my shelf and on my mac.