martedì 5 febbraio 2008

Off The Wall #1 - LP (Wreckord Wrack, 1981)

Side 1
1 The Magic Plants - I'm A Nothing
2 The Drones - I'm Down Today
3 The Shademen - That's Tuff
4 The Untamed - Someday Baby
5 Peter & The Wolves - Hey Mama
6 Peter & The Wolves - I Can Only Give You Everything
7 Society's Children - Mr. Genie Man
8 The Heathens - The Other Way Around
9 The Legends - Alright
Side 2
1 The Undertakers - Unchain My Heart
2 The Opposite Six - I'll Be Gone
3 The Purple Underground - Count Back
4 Trees - Don't Miss The Turn
5 Ray Columbus & The Art Collection - Kick Me
6 The E-Types - Put The Clock Back On The Wall
7 The Bad Seeds - All Night Long
8 The Del-Vetts - Last Time Around
9 The Grains Of Sand - She Needs Me



2 commenti:

caveman78 ha detto...

http://rapidshare.com/files/24278779/va_-_off_the_wall_vol_1.rar

Jeremy Cargill ha detto...

Any chance of a re-up?