domenica 17 febbraio 2008

Texas Punk Groups From The Sixties #1 - LP (Eva, 1982)

Side 1
1 The Undertakers - Unchain My Heart
2 The Undertakers - It's My Time
3 The Society - High And Mighty
4 The Society - Summer Sunset
5 The Cynics - You're A Better Man Than I
6 The Cynics - Train Kept A-Rollin'
7 The Bluethings - Twist And Shout
8 The Bluethings - Ain't That Lovin' You Baby

Side 2
1 The Chessmen - I Need You There
2 The Chessmen - Sad
3 Them - Dirty Old Man (At The Age Of 17)
4 Them - But It's Alright
5 The Outcasts - 1523 Blair
6 The Outcasts - Smokestack Lightning
7 Mouse & The Traps - I Satisfy
8 Mouse & The Traps - Good Times

3 commenti:

caveman78 ha detto...

http://rapidshare.com/files/92552808/va_-_Texas_Punk_Groups_From_The_Sixties__1.rar.html

StevenK ha detto...

Thanks for posting this!

Steven

Fogo ha detto...

Hello. Can you Re up the link Please?
Thank You