mercoledì 13 febbraio 2008

Realities In Life - LP ((none, 2000)

16 U.S. '60s garage wonders!!!

Side 1
1 Michael John & The Pendulums - You're Wrong Girl
2 The Mushrooms - Burned
3 The Sandals - All Over Again
4 The Shags - Tell Me
5 The Union Jacks - I Gotta Go
6 The Keyes - She's The One
7 T.R. & The Yardsmen - I Tried
8 The Tribe - Fickle Little Girl

Side 2
1 The Sandals - Always (I Will Remember)
2 The Journeymen - Realities In Life
3 The Mor-loks - What My Baby Wants
4 The What's New - Up So High
5 The Undesyded - Baby, I Need You
6 The Fyrebirds - I Can't Get No Ride
7 Dicky Treadway & The Salados - You Can't Believe It
8 The Sheffields - Do You Still Love Me

2 commenti:

caveman78 ha detto...

http://rapidshare.com/files/91710298/va_-_realities_in_life.rar.html

StevenK ha detto...

Thanks so much for posting this album!

Steven