domenica 24 febbraio 2008

Flashback #5 - LP (Flashback, 1982)

Side 1
1 The Bards - Alibis
2 The Briks - Foolish Baby
3 The Trackers - You Are My World
4 The Moving Sidewalks - I Want To Hold Your Hand
5 Tommy Jett - Groovy Little Trip
6 The Exotics - Come With Me
7 Bobby Mabe & The Outcast - I'm Lonely
8 The Cynics - Train Kept A-Rollin'

Side 2
1 The Fanatics - I Will Not Be Lonely
2 The Lavender Hour - So Sophisticated
3 Electric Love - This Seat Is Saved
4 The Buccaneers - You Got What I Want
5 The Wanderers - Higher Education
6 Kit & The Outlaws - Don't Tread On Me
7 The Five Canadians - Never Alone
8 Larry & The Blue Notes - In And Out

3 commenti:

caveman78 ha detto...

http://rapidshare.com/files/94356005/va_-_flashback_vol.5.rar.html

StevenK ha detto...

As usual, more great stuff! Thanks!

Steven

garagekings ha detto...

caveman,

wishing to again record my appreciation for all the comps you have uploaded. absolutely fantastic!

I have the first 3 flashbacks on vinyl, but was only able to acquire # 4, 5 & 6 on tape (bootlegs of bootlegs!), so it's great to have all these in mp3.

thank you again

jeff
sydney, australia