sabato 2 febbraio 2008

Crude PA #1 - LP (Distortions, 1990)

Side 1
1 Pat Farrell & The Believers - Brand New Baby
2 The Conductors - She Said So
3 The Soul Generation - I Can't See You
4 The Couriers - Feelings
5 The Changing Tymes - You Make It Hard
6 The Sands Of Time - Come Back Little Girl
7 The Scholars - I'm Gonna Make It
8 The Effects - I've Been Told
9 The Bitter End - If You Want Somebody

Side 2
1 The Snaps - Polka Dotted Eyes
2 J.C. & The New Tones - Love: Human Emotion
3 The Nomads - Point Five
4 The Nomads - I Need Your Energy
5 Facts Of Life - I've Seen Darker Nights
6 The Iron Gate - Feelin' Bad
7 Thee Young Generation - Ruby Tuesday
8 Thee Young Generation - Stupidity
9 The Starfyres - Captain Dueseldorph

2 commenti:

caveman78 ha detto...

http://rapidshare.com/files/30030321/va_-_crude_PA_1.rar

gorehound13 ha detto...

thanks